CQ Physio Group takes pride in quality service to our clients and the happiness of our employees. We do our utmost to provide our employees with unmatchable diversity in day to day case load and all of the professional development opportunities available. We offer you autonomy in your practice as a qualified physiotherapist, the security of being a valued member of the team and normal working hours (no graveyard shifts). We are all active members of the APA and uphold the associations strict Code of Practice.
CQ Physio believes in a work life balance and offers flexibility in working conditions. Three of the five practices are closed over the Christmas/New Year period to allow all staff to have a well earned break. The Rockhampton practice has a skeleton staff operating on non-public holiday days for patient emergencies. The Group believes in attracting and retaining the right people to the right job and to that end may offer a scholarship to 4th year students .
We are able to offer the following as part of your continuing development as a multi-faceted therapist:
- Private out-patients in rooms.
- Regular in-house inservices.
- Aged care facility visits for assessment and treatment.
- Private hospital ward work: Orthopaedic and Medical wards (with a high dependency unit).
- Onsite industrial rehabilitation.
- We are involved in most sports and are the physio of choice for the Capras Football Club
New Graduate Mentoring Program
New graduates who join the CQ Physio Team will benefit from our specifically designed mentoring program which supports their transition from university student to highly functioning clinicians.