New Graduate Physiotherapist positions 2019
Posted on August 23rd, 2018
CQ Physio Group is seeking expressions of interest for a new graduate physiotherapist position for 2019.
CQ PHYSIO Group takes pride in quality service to our clients and the happiness of our people. We do our utmost to provide you with diversity in day to day case load and professional development opportunities. We offer you autonomy in your practice as a qualified physiotherapist and the security of being a valued member of the team. We believe in attracting and retaining the right people to the right job and to this end, offer a work life balance and flexibility in working conditions. CQ Physio Group offers great clinical opportunity in a supportive team environment.
We are able to offer the following as part of your continuing development as a multi-faceted therapist:
- Private out-patients in rooms
- Regular in-house in-services
- Private hospital ward work: Orthopaedic and Medical wards (with a High dependency unit).
- Onsite industrial rehabilitation
- One-on-one new graduate mentoring
- We are involved in most sports and supply physio services to the Capras, Cowboys development squad and other local sporting clubs
- Aged care facility visits for assessment and treatment
- Pilates – equipment based studio on-site
- Exercise Classes including Fit Mums, Yoga, HiiT and Seniors
Our 18 physiotherapists range in experience from 1 to 25 years including a sports physio, womens health physio and 2 vestibular physios. We have a friendly, supportive environment where all members of the team are valued and respected.
Our focus is on evidence-based practice with an emphasis on manual therapy and therapeutic exercise with one-on-one 30 minute appointment times. Other areas of special interest amongst our staff include acupuncture, dry-needling, Clinical Pilates, McKenzie, Mulligans and Maitland techniques.
We offer above award salary and flexible conditions, including a generous professional development allowance to new graduates.
Please go to our website at www.cqphysio.com.au for further information about our practice.
Attached for your information is a detailed position profile. Expressions of interest and a current CV, should be emailed to Bernadette Barnes at email@example.com before close of business 21st September 2018. Interviews will be scheduled for early October 2018.
Enquiries: Bernadette Barnes (Practice Manager) 0749222722