Physiotherapy for the Individual
Physiotherapy in Rockhampton, Yeppoon, Blackwater, Emu Park, Gracemere, Mt Morgan, Biloela and Moura
Our Physiotherapists are trained in movement and function of the whole body who will work with you to assess your condition, diagnose your problem and help you to understand what’s wrong. As part of our assessment our therapists work with you to plan the most appropriate treatment and set realistic goals to get you back to doing what you love.
- Sporting injury rehabilitation
- Neck and lower back pain
- Vestibular conditions using specialised equipment
- Everyday joint pains
- Work injuries and work hardening (for Workcover patients a doctor’s referral is required)
- We use mobilisation techniques but do not perform manipulations
- Pulsed ultrasound, heat or ice packs, strapping or manual traction may be used if necessary for your particular condition
- Acupuncture/dry needling
- Therapeutic exercise
- Clinical Pilates
- Fit Mums exercise classes
- Seniors exercise classes
Where an individual is undergoing rehabilitation after a workplace accident or incident, our practices at Rockhampton, Blackwater, Emu Park, Gracemere, Mt Morgan and Yeppoon enables CQ Physio to ensure a seamless transition from initial injury management through to returning to work. Our association with other physiotherapy practices and allied health professionals aids in this process too.