Term and conditions
- All challenge changes/results must be submitted by the allocated date on the Facebook page, via private message/e-mail, or in hard copy to CQ Physio reception.
- Change must be validated by appearance or demonstration of activity, eg. if you say you can do 80 push ups, you may have to prove it.
- Poor diet/health choices compromising health are not allowed , eg. no unsafe weight loss actions or diets.
- Over 90% attendance must be achieved in order to qualify for the competition rewards and remain in the program.
- Must stick within the guidelines of the advice given and structure provided in order to qualify for the competition rewards and remain in the program.
- All booklet components must be filled out and submitted on time
- All tasks included in the program must be completed by allocated dates.
Dismissal from the program
If a person is found to be not following the completion protocol in any manner (Without Permission from “Fit 56 Project” coordinators) then that person may be dismissed from the program. This includes but is not limited to
- Skipping more that 3 exercise session
- Eating outside the dietary guidelines of the program
- Consuming alcohol (negotiable if have special occasion)
- Turning up late and not warming up
- Skipping education sessions